Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cooking With Dog

I am not an entrée!

I found another cooking show on You Tube that I really enjoy. It's called Cooking With Dog. Yep, only on You Tube can you find such quality cooking shows. Fortunately, the dog is a narrator, not an ingredient. Maybe the title isn't so ambiguous in Japanese. The dog should get his own TV show, because he's talented. He seems to speak English, albeit with a Japanese accent. He narrates the whole show. He's pretty awsome for an such sissy looking dog. I wonder if he speaks Japanese, too. The lady's usually cooking something tasty. She's pretty skilled in the kitchen. She's also a bit of a fuss budget, but the results look really great.  I bet they taste great, too. I'm not so sure I can cook like her, but I'm going to try.



The only bad thing is now I want to eat tonkatsu, even though I just finished eating lunch. Maybe later. I need to go to the store and get a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment